What’s here now when there’s no problem to solve?
Wouldn’t it make sense — and be universally beneficial — to reflect and contemplate (more) on what’s really, truly important in (your) life? If yes, here’s perhaps a few:
- What is important?
- What stops me right now from complete happiness?
- What does this depend on?
- What expectations, value judgments, longings is it founded upon?
- Can I change this?
- Do I want to change this?
- Can I let go?
- Do I want to let go?
- How shall I live?
- How don’t I want to live?
- What, in the face of my understanding and challenges, helps?
- What inner attitude, what outer mode of living creates self respect and generates in others and myself what I have recognized as wholesome?
- Whereby do I experience happiness/fullness ?
- Materiality and Mentality | (7/27/2021 — “Ask Us Anything – LIVE” With Denny K Miu And Guest Beth Upton
- Images For The Minds Of The Three Kinds Of People In The World
- The Buddha’s Five Illustrated Themes For Addressing Unskillful Thoughts
- Kind Boundaries
- An Integrating Presence Meditation at Fat Cat Longevity Wednesday June 29, 2021