Once the Blessed One was staying at Kosambi in the simsapa forest. Then, picking up a few simsapa leaves with his hand, he asked the monks:
What do you think, monks, which are more numerous: the few simsapa leaves in my hand or those overhead in the simsapa forest?
The leaves in the hand of the Blessed One are few in number, lord. Those overhead in the simsapa forest are more numerous.
In the same way, monks, those things that I have known with direct knowledge but have not taught are far more numerous [than what I have taught]. And why haven’t I taught them? Because they are not connected with the goal [or: they are not profitable], do not relate to the rudiments of the holy life, and do not lead to disenchantment, to dispassion, to cessation, to calm, to direct knowledge, to self-awakening, to Unbinding. That is why I have not taught them.from Siṃsapāvana Sutta— The Siṃsapā forest
Knower of Worlds (Lokavidū) is another one of the Buddha’s titles. So how did the Buddha come across the vast amounts of knowledge he refused to teach? And how much of this knowledge (indirectly) supported what he did teach?
These questions — which relate to the above passage from the Siṃsapāvana Sutta— The Siṃsapā forest — spur on my study of the material included here and are perhaps balanced with a consideration from Walpola Rahula’s comment in What The Buddha Taught on the poisoned arrow parable in Cula-Malunkyovada Sutta: The Shorter Instructions to Malunkya:
“should do good to many millions in the world today who are wasting valuable time on such metaphysical speculation and unnecessarily disturbing their peace of mind”
The parable is as follows:
“Suppose a man is wounded by a poisoned arrow, and his friends and relatives bring him to a surgeon. Suppose the man should then say, ‘I will not let this arrow be taken out until I know who shot me; whether he is a Ksatriya (of warrior caste) or a Vaisya (of the trading or agricultural caste) or a Sudra (of the low caste); what his name and family may be; whether he is tall, short, or of medium stature; whether his complexion is black, brown, or golden; from which village, town or city he comes. I will not let the arrow be taken out until I know the kind of bow with which I was shot; the kind of bowstring used; the type of arrow; what sort of feather was used on the arrow and with what kind of material the point of the arrow was made.’ That man would die without knowing any of these things”From What The Buddha Taught
Portions of these sites, provided for informational purposes (only), happen to be of current or past interest and there is zero intent to associate any of them with any of the others. I cannot give any broad, sweeping recommendations. I am not responsible for what anybody or anyone does or doesn’t do with this information. Please exercise kind discernment if and when visiting and during any and all studying and participation.
- Aligning with Earth references the two main guardian teaching systems:
- HAL (Higher Awareness Lifestyle) Academy from Danish clairvoyant and author Randi Green includes energy work, psychological studies, integration classes and free materials on various blogs and YouTube channels. Currently, a good series to view: The 2017 Unlisted HAL Background Videos
- The Love Revolution from spiritual teacher, and highly-attuned empathic healer Matt Kahn who among many offerings host the free monthly Project Resolution, a free series to unite the world in loving action
- Secret Energy — open source spirituality with conscious employment and products, many occult unveilings, and a vibrant community
- “Andrew Bartzis is a transcendent teacher, Shaman and Reiki master with the rare ability of being able to access the Akashic Records of our planet and all that this universe encompasses at will. Also known as the Galactic Historian, he’s able to read and interpret individual, cultural, global, and galactic histories (past, present, and future) with everyone who’s eager to learn.” Also known for his powerful Contract Revocations
- PsionicLeauge.com — “We are spiritual healers who aid others in holistic healing and spiritual growth. Our skills include Past life reading, DNA reading, Past Life Regression, Akashic Record Reading, Licensed Massage Therapy, Pain release, Trigger point therapy, myo facia release..”
- Lauda Leon of Sovereign Ki “serves as a Meta-KI-QINETICS© psychic counselor, forensic anomalous profiler, Spirit seer and practitioner of Spirit energetics in her operating capacity as a quantum energy shifter”
- Black Earth Productions — healing arts, occult sciences and mystery school with its name taken from the blackening stage of alchemy
- Quareia — a self-study school of magic free and open to anyone
- Over 25 gigabytes of occult books known as The Temple of Solomon The King:
- Tom Montalk — Cosmology, Metaphysics, Spiritual Evolution, transcending the Matrix Control System, etc
- Alleged unacknowledged special access program member since childhood Aug Tellez relates information on exotic tech, Genetic Engineering, Time Travel, Psychology and Consciousness, etc.
- Lyssa Royal — channeling and contact work
- Regularly (mostly inferred) documented UFO activity at ECETI Ranch (near Mt Adams) technologically checked against currently cataloged live sky objects
- The Book of Man — semi-dramatized, narrated documentary series about the origins and far ancient history of several variations of man, with us being hu-man and the ET involvement throughout
- Our Journey Home — extensive metaphysical and parapolitical exposure, TI/AI imposition, New Age Deceptions, etc.
- ‘“PIERCING THE VEIL OF REALITY” is a wide-ranging collection of Bernhard’s articles, webinars, films and interviews/talks, ranging from spirituality, shamanism, psychology, self-work, esotericism, history, politics, to the occult and hyperdimensional realities.’
- Foundation for the Law of Time — “Activating Galactic Culture on Earth”
- The Portal: The Intelligence Hub for the Victory of Light
- “Secrets in Plain Sight is an awe inspiring exploration of great art, architecture, and urban design which skillfully unveils an unlikely intersection of geometry, politics, numerical philosophy, religious mysticism, new physics, music, astronomy and world history. See how profound ancient knowledge inherited from Egypt has been encoded in units of measurement, in famous works of art, in the design of major buildings, in the layout of city streets and public spaces, and in the precise placement of obelisks and other important monuments upon the Earth, the viewer is led to perceive an elegant harmonic system linking the human body with the architectural, urban, planetary, solar, and galactic scales.”
- 11-part mathematical Cahokia Mounds analysis claiming it’s a (open air) university for navigation and astronomy. There is also some data and claims that Cahokia Mounds is a star map of the Pleiades.
- https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_tema.htm The Information Depot for the Searcher
- And tunes. Free monthly mixes of beyondness from Ancient Realms often with accompanying story or write up on a theme
- Related topics in my Amazon book list