Recently finished auditing the now public Abdhidhamma and Development of Buddhist Thought, part of Mid-America Buddhist Association’s Diploma in Pali and Buddhist Studies (DPBS). If interested in checking out ongoing classes at MABA, please email to request free auditing.
Here’s some Abhidhamma resources, some of which were mentioned in class:
- Outline of Abhidhamma
- The Abhidhamma in Practice
- Dharma Seed Abhidhamma talks
- Keys to the Abhidhamma System
- Paramattha: Science Of The Inner Life — A Guidebook to Consciousness and a Modern Exposition of Ancient Buddhist Abhidhamma Teachings
- RUKKHA MŪLA Abhidhamma tutorials
- Collection of Abhidhamma PDF resources including the original Pali texts and English translations [please contact me for access]
- What is the Abhidhamma and Abhidhamma Analysis of Consciousness [two talks by Ajahn Punnadhammo]
- Abhidhamma in Daily Life by Alan Weller available in articles and full free PDF
- Introduction to the Abhidhamma by Nina van Gorkom
- Why and how is Theravada and Mahayana Abhidha(r)(m)ma different?
8 thoughts on “Resources for Abhidhamma — Advanced Buddhist Thought, Inquiry, Analysis and Psychology”
It’s probably somewhat crude to advertise oneself. But reading your post I thought you might find my project perhaps not entirely uninteresting. In case you are open to some new take on the Abhidhamma, you can try: amonksselflessmagic.wordpress.com/download
Just added this. Thanks!