This (now recorded and somewhat edited) mediation includes:
- a general energetic clearing
- acknowledging the impact of non-peaceful exposures
- self-reflection for what’s needed to address non-peacefulness
- various perceptions of peace
- intentions for peace
- redirecting energy away from extremes and towards peace
- tapping into the future cessation of current(ly popular) non-peaceful events
- compassion practice
- loving-kindness practice
Meditation Audio: Peace. Peace. Peace.
Better than a thousand useless words is one useful word, hearing which one attains peace.
Better than a thousand useless verses is one useful verse, hearing which one attains peace.
Better than reciting a hundred meaningless verses is the reciting of one verse of Dhamma, hearing which one attains peace.
Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself.
Self-conquest is far better than the conquest of others. Not even a god, an angel, Mara or Brahma can turn into defeat the victory of a person who is self-subdued and ever restrained in conduct.Selection from Sahassavagga: The Thousands [not included in the meditation]
Sunday, March 20th 2022 — 10:30am – 11:15am
Door open: 10:20am — Door close: 10:35pm
Or join via Insight Timer Live: https://insig.ht/PPIxBIdXtob
Cost: Fat Cat Longevity price packages, monthly membership or generosity inspired donation